Friday, July 27, 2012

Ass gang bang by BBC



During my last meet-up I had something happen I’ve never done before. There were three black guys 2 with big cocks and one with a normal 8 inch one. I meet up at an apartment of the one guy I had fucked before. Once inside I was stripped and they began to do me. A few minutes in one of the 10 plus inch guys took my ass. I got turned on because I love a good ass pounding and I had a large black cock in my pussy. He told the others how tight my ass was. So one by one each of them took my ass. I was squealing with the pleasure of the raw sex. I counted as each of them took me for three to five minutes at a time, each one dropping his load deep inside my ass. Then as the third guy finished the first guy remounted me and ass fucked me again. I couldn’t believe it I was getting gang fucked in my ass. The thought just sent waves of pleasure through me. The each fucked my ass again pounding it hard and fast, treating me like a little white whore, which I am. This time each guy took longer to cum as they had already expended one load in me. Then after the second round the first guy with the larges cock mounted my ass again. He slapped it and slapped it until the pain and pleasure mixed. He must have fucked it for five or more minutes before he really drove it deep and came again. The too my surprise the other large cocked guy mounted me and fucked my ass again. I could feel each thrust and the raw sexuality of it. He kept calling me his slut and that excited me even more. I remember screaming about his big black cock and how I wanted him to fuck the hell out of me. I was so load the people below pounded on the ceiling for quite, but all I could feel was the large black cock pounding my white ass. After this the guys were still ready for more and I sucked cocks and one guy gave me a facial. I have to admit that my ass was sore for two days, but it was worth it. I’m looking forward to more black cock in my ass.

4 comments:

  1. I hope I get to bust several loads in your ass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like getting my ass fucked hard and dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want my big dick inside your booty hole bad!...should I just get a ticket and tell you when I'm coming or do you want to coordinate our schedules...I'd need a a little time to get a ticket.

    ReplyDelete